Are you coming in for a cleaning every 6 months? If not, you need to start scheduling regular dental cleanings with your dentist! Cleanings are for more than making your teeth look nice and shiny. Getting a regular dental cleaning can significantly help your health! Here are some of the reasons why dental cleanings are so important:
- A regular cleaning can remove stains from your teeth. This helps your teeth look healthy, white and shiny. Dental Hygienists can also help to recommend the best toothpaste and toothbrush to keep your smile happy and healthy.
- Gum disease
- Teeth cleanings help to prevent gum disease. Gum disease has a strong correlation with heart disease, as you take care of your gums you are also taking care of your heart.
- Oral cancer
- A regular cleaning can detect oral cancer early on. The earlier it is caught the easier it is to fight and treat it.
- Dental Health
- Dental Cleanings help detect any further dental problems. Broken fillings, decay, broken teeth, and so many more things. They also help prevent plaque buildup on your teeth.
- Most dental insurances include a regular cleaning. Coming in and using your coverage will save you money in the long run.
Here at Summer Dental we want the best for our patients. Regular dental cleanings can help keep you and your smile healthy. Come in today for a cleaning. Call or text us to schedule your appointment. We have offices in Oklahoma City, Norman, Moore and Yukon. We can’t wait for you to join our Summer Dental family!